Monday, March 14, 2011

Little Giggles

Last night, Aaron was able to make Abby giggle for the first time. She has been making laugh-like sounds for a while now, but we got an official giggle last night. It was the cutest thing! It made Aaron's night that he was the first to get her to laugh. =) I got one more out of her this morning, too.

Other than that, we have really been enjoying the warmer (50 degree) weather and spending as much time outside as we can. Our favorite thing is to do is go to the park and play for hours on end. Here is a picture of the girls at the park on Friday.

1 comment:

Tawna said...

Ahhh... I want to make her giggle! And kiss that lil' Chloe head on the head. :) Missin' those girls. (Do I say that in every comment? Because I think I can't help but think it everyday. Oh my gosh I'm the crazy aunt! ;))