Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Eve Eve

Every year on the 23rd of December, we get together with my Dad for our family Christmas celebration. This tradition started when Aaron and I got married and we had to start dividing our holiday time between three families and so far, it has worked out great.  This year was no exception.  We had a great dinner, played some fun new games and exchanged our presents.  My dad got Aaron and I a 50 gallon water container for our food storage and we couldn't have been happier. However, we still haven't found a way to get it to our house =).  Chloe and Abby love all their gifts as well. I think the biggest hit was a huge coloring sheet with markers.  They opened that up as soon as they could and spent the rest of the night coloring.  Thanks Dad and Kelly for a great Christmas!
Aunt Tawna and Chloe
Abby showing off her new bib from Grandpa
 Grandpa Ron and Grandma Kelly
 The girls coloring their new present
 Aaron and I 
 We sure are cute =)
 Chloe

No comments: