Monday, November 23, 2009

My Daily Commute

I may only work part time, but it is everyday and I have quite the commute. Here is a sample of my daily grind.

On Tuesdays and Wednesdays it looks something like this:

Springville to Salem: 15.1 miles
Salem to Lindon: 28.2 miles
Lindon To Salem: 28.2 miles
Salem to Springville: 10.8 miles ( I go a different way home)
Round Trip: 74.5 miles

On Thursdays and Fridays it looks like this:

Springville to Lehi: 25.5 miles
Lehi to Lindon: 13 miles
Lindon to Lehi: 13 miles
Lehi to Springville: 25 miles
Round Trip: 77 miles`

Why one might ask would I do this? One reason alone: Wonderful Grandparents! Aaron's parents and mine take turns watching Chloe for us while I'm at work for a couple hours each day. It is such a blessing to have them so "close" so they are able to do it. Chloe has such a great relationship with her grandparents and she just loves them so much. I also don't have to worry at all about Chloe because I know that she is in good hands with people that love her almost as much as I do.

So, as Thanksgiving comes around and people ask me what I am grateful for, I am going to say having wonderful parents and grandparents. Thanks Moms and Dads, we couldn't do it without you!!!

No comments: