Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Lights at Temple Square

We went up to see the lights at Temple Square on Friday night and as always it was beautiful. I got to meet up with my best friend from high school, Aimee, for a short time and it was good to see her and her little family. My parents and grandparents came with us and we had a great time. Chloe loved seeing the lights and lucky for us, the night wasn't too cold. I forgot my camera, but we had our phones so here are a couple of pictures (cell phone quality...sorry!).

1 comment:

Tawna said...

Your cell-phone quality is certainly better than mine! Sheesh! These are great. How fun that you got to see Aimee! Keith and I went to the Zoo here, which is totally decked out in lights and music and such. We saw Santa and his reindeer, Mrs. Clause, and a snow leopard from only a few feet away on a leash. Sweet stuff.