Monday, June 9, 2008

Stay at Home Mom

Well, I just finished my first full week of being a stay at home mom (at least for the summer that is) and it was wonderful. It is so much fun just sitting around and playing with Chloe. It is hard to get anything done around the house though because I just can't quite seem to ignore her while she is awake. I love being able to be around her all day everyday and see all the little milestones that she is achieving--rolling over, finding her feet, making all kinds of new noises, etc.

I feel so blessed to be able to stay at home with her all summer and to only have to go back to work part-time next year--I will be teaching on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and every other Monday. It is going to be so nice because I wont have to go to work everyday for just part of the day, it will be just 2 days a week, and thats it! Thank you Aaron for letting me do this (I love you).

Well enough blabbering. Basically, what I just wanted to say is that life at home as a mommy is wonderful!

1 comment:

Aaron and Devon said...

Devon,

I love you, too.

-Aaron