Tuesday, February 3, 2015

May 2, 2014- Fairy tale Town

Since my parents had an empty back seat and it was so close to the end of the school year, we decided to take a road trip to California for my cousins wedding.  We had one free day before all the festivities happened and I wanted to take the girls to Fairy Tale Town.  It was one of my favorite places as a kid and I knew the girls would love it.  We also convinced my cousin Nichole and her cute family to come with us. 

It was a perfect day and the girls loved every minute of it. I couldn’t tell you what their favorite part of the park was because they had a blast on everything!

Afterwards, we went over to my Aunt Debbie’s house for some swimming and fresh lemonade from her tree.  Abby loved picking and eating the lemons. Chloe was having a great time until a cat came too close to her and she got scared.  Can you tell how excited she was in this picture =)







1 comment:

thanida said...

This is the wonderful article . i learn more form this post .thanks for Sharing,Thanks for this valuable post by sharing with the readers.
vegus168