Tuesday, September 3, 2013

30!

Yep, as of August 16th, I turned 30!  It is weird to think that I am officially an adult and no longer in my 20's. I mean I have known for a while that I was an adult- husband, kids, mortgage, car payments, college graduate.... but I still felt young.  Oh well, time to embrace my new age and enjoy it!




 I had a nice relaxing day at home with the girls and then we went out to dinner as a family that night. Aaron also made me some delicious brownies so when we got home from dinner we sat out back and enjoyed them while the kids played. Then to top it off, Aaron surprised me with a gallon of BYU chocolate milk for a special birthday treat for me- my husband knows me so well!


 Then on Sunday, we got together with my mom and did a joint birthday party for us. Since their new place has a fire pit in the back yard, we decided to have smores for dessert.  We all had a great time and enjoyed relaxing around the fire (ok, we were technically around the fire but it was too hot to want to be close to it, we all stayed pretty far back from it). Happy birthday Mom!


1 comment:

Tawna said...

yeah, ya' oldie. ;)

Check out 'dem kiiids. What a bunch of goof-balls. That's one reason I love them, among about a billion.