Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day this year Aaron made me a delicious dinner and the girls drew me some beautiful pictures, and I also got a really cute new shirt. I even got to take an uninterrupted nap! =) After dinner, we decided to take a little drive up the canyon to Bridal Veil Falls.

It was a beautiful night and the temperature was perfect. It smelled so fresh and clean and it felt wonderful to be up in the mountains again after a long winter. The girls had a great time climbing around on the rocks and splashing in the water. After we splashed around for a while, we continued our walk until we found a nice big rock to sit on and eat some cookies and milk that Aaron had packed for us while watching the river flow on by.

It was a wonderful and relaxing Mother's Day and I feel so blessed to get to be a mother to my two beautiful girls. Being a mother truly is the most amazing thing and I wouldn't trade it for the world.






No comments: