Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Abby's Two Months Old

Our little Abby is two months old now. I don't know where the time has gone. It is already hard to imagine our lives without her. She is such a good baby and we are so blessed to have her.
At two months she consistenly wakes up at 7:00 am and wants to play, she will smile at you when you talk to her, she loves Chloe, and sleeps really good at night (she wakes up, eats, and then falls right back asleep- how did I get so lucky?). She also is starting to coo and laugh more and has a very strong little neck.

4 comments:

Kari said...

She's adorable! I can't decide who she looks like... I think more Devon this time around! Such a cutie!

Tawna said...

Ooohhhh!!! I can't wait to see her again! She is adorable and really looking like her own little person now! So cute! (And I think she does look like you, Dev. Well, both of you, but I can see your face in her.)

Unknown said...

You make some cute little girls! Can't wait for it to be warmer so I can see more of her!

Kim said...

oh my goodness! What a little beauty! She's so gorgeous! I love her big eyes!