Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Birthday, Aaron

Happy Birthday to Aaron! Today he turns 29...just one more year until the big 3-0. Just think, next year I will be married to a 30 year old! =) Needless to say, I am so grateful that his mom kept trying for a boy and finally got one on child number six. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and father for our children. Happy birthday, honey!

We celebrated his birthday yesterday at his parents' house and had a nice relaxing evening. Aaron is one of the hardest people to shop for, but I thought I would be sneaky and try to buy him something that he didn't know about. However, when you go shopping with your 3 year old, secrets aren't easily kept. As we were getting ready to leave for his parents' house, Chloe yelled up the stairs to Aaron, "Daddy, we bought you another present...it's a shirt." Well, so much for that surprise! =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Aaron!!!! And still no baby?