Monday, December 6, 2010

36 Weeks and Counting

At my last doctors appointment we scheduled an induction for the 27th of December, which is a week before my due date. i was so excited to have a date and time set because I didn't want to have this baby on the side of the road. That being said, at 36 weeks I am already dialated to a 3 almost 4 and 70% effaced. So yeah, we might just have this baby before Christmas! Now I am in super over drive to get everything ready for the baby and for Christmas. Here is a picture of me at 36 weeks.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW that's crazy! I'm so excited for you and let me know if you need anything and when she comes!!

Tawna said...

Just don't have her before I get there!!! That's too early.

Kari said...

Oh man, I was the same with Molly for weeks ahead of her due date. She still ended up coming 4 days over! But just think, if you are already at a 4 and start feeling like you're in labor, the hospital will probably keep you. I always felt good about that! Maybe she'll end up sharing a birthday with Aaron!

Natalie said...

I love baby bump pics! Yay for the end in sight. I am so excited for you!!!

Tricia Taylor said...

So very cute!!! Hey, just wondering if this baby took anymore of your upper voice range like Chloe? :-D Are you singing Bass now? Can't wait to here about the baby!!!

justjen said...

You look FAB Dev!! So excited for you guys!

Janelle Ehat said...

Yay!! You look great Dev!! I'm so excited for you!!

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

Devon,
I am super excited for you. I can't believe where we both are in life...two kids (almost two for you) and so happily married. I can't believe it has been so long since we first met. Good luck with the delivery and hope all goes well.

Anonymous said...

You look amazing and have the cuttest belly. We are so excited to meet your new little one when she comes!!!