Saturday, February 6, 2010

"Pretty"

Yesterday, I was cleaning up Chloe's face after dinner and I said to Aaron while holding Chloe up, "How does my face look, daddy?" I wanted to make sure that I didn't miss anything. Chloe then simply replied before Aaron could answer, "Pretty!" Man, are we raising a humble child or what?

She says some of the cutest things, so while I am thinking about it I will write a few down. Now you just have to remember that this is coming out of a two year old's mouth.

"Look mom, its a boooger."

"Boo Yah!"

"Ah, Man!"

"Come on, Daaad!"

"Can I have this? K...thanks." (She likes to answer her own question before I can)

She also likes to go to into the bathroom to do her business...this is a good sing, we hope...and after she is done, she comes out and tells us, "I poopie."

That's all that I can think of at the moment, so I guess that's all for now. :)

1 comment:

Tawna said...

"Am I so cute?...Yes I am." ;) Loooove that child. And you and Aaron! I would love to hear her say those things. But booyah? Really Devon. ;)