Saturday, August 23, 2008

First Week of School

Well, I have finished my first week back at school and so far it is going pretty well. I have five of the same students that I had last year, so that makes life a lot easier. Aaron is excited because I get to come home with some good stories again.

It is sooo nice to be part time this year. It is especially wonderful since Chloe is having a hard time with me being gone. She is getting better every day, but you can tell that she misses her mommy. She starts out everyday and Grandma and Grandpa's in a terrible mood, but I think by the afternoon she realizes that life's not so bad and she cheers up.

By the way, lately she has started to make a "ma ma" sound...it just melts my heart. Now I'm working on getting a "da da" sound out of her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute! I can't wait to come back and see my adorable little neice!