Sunday, November 24, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Since it was such a beautiful day, I decided to take the girls to the pumpkin patch for some fun.  Aaron was at work so he couldn't come (don't worry, we went back with him a few days later to pick out our pumpkins) so I invited my dad to come play with us.  This is our favorite pumpkin patch because it has so many fun things for the kids to and its free!  This year, they expanded it even more and added some slides and a mini haunted house.  As much fun as the new attractions were, the girls had the most fun in the corn pits.



Chloe got super ambitious and jumped off a five foot ledge into the corn pit.  Abby didn't want to miss out on the fun either but she only jumped from about a foot tall ledge.  After the corn pit, we did a few hay mazes, saw the petting zoo, and went on a hay ride.  It was a great way to spend a wonderful fall afternoon.




1 comment:

Tawna said...

I was feeling sad last night, and then I saw these pictures of the girls, and especially the one of Abby jumping off the hay and the one of the girls laying in the corn with Abby' arms folded--lookin' tough!--and Chloe' feet looking like they don't belong to her body....and I just couldn't help but laughing. These girls and pictures just made my night. haha