Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

We took our annual trip to the pumpkin patch a few days ago and as always, it was a big hit! Chloe loved playing in the corn pit and Abby loved climbing on the hay. This is one of my favorite pumpkin patches because it has everything that my kids want to do at a pumpkin patch and its free! It's just off 400 South in Springville...if anyone wants to know.

We even got to take a tractor ride this year which the kids thought was way fun...they loved going over all the big bumps on the road. After the girls were all done playing, I let Chloe pick out her pumpkin. This year she chose a white pumpkin and she can't wait to carve it.





1 comment:

Tawna said...

Did I ever mention that I have some of the cutest nieces ever? Our family = cute kids. Period.