Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Abby's life at Eight Months Old

OK, so technically she is almost nine months old, but I couldn't think of a better title. =) Abby is such a little character and it has been so fun to see her little personality start to develop. Now that she is crawling, she will follow me all around the house and she gets into everything. Last night, she was trying to play with one of our decorations and when I told her no, she looked back at me and laughed!!! NO joke! We are going to have our hands full with this one.



She also loves to put anything and everything into her mouth. The funny thing with this is that once she gets it in there, she will just use her gums to hold it in. She will be sitting there with a toy/piece of food hanging out of her mouth and have more toys/food that she is playing with in her hands. She also loves to stick out her tounge...it's pretty cute. =)

Chloe came in the other day telling me to go look at Abby. I knew she was asleep, so I figured there wasn't anything to see without waking her up. But Chloe kept telling me to go see. So when I did, this is what I found. Abby was totally asleep with her leg sticking out of her crib.




Abby also loves to stand up to things. If she can pull herself up to something, she will and she will get the biggest smile of satisfaction on her face. Which is also cute because she has her first little bottom tooth!

1 comment:

Tawna said...

haha, cute. She is getting a little personality and it's fun. But what did she do AFTER she laughed at you for saying no?