Saturday, January 2, 2010

Jumpin' Jacks

It was my niece Kadence's 4th birthday on the 28th and for it, she had a party at Jumpin' Jacks. It is a warehouse filled with huge bouncy toys. There are slides, obstacle courses, and a bouncy toy just for small kids.
The best part about it is that it is not only for kids- adults get to jump too! I'm not sure who had more fun jumping- Chloe, me or maybe my mom? We had so much fun we might even have Chloe's birthday there. She had a great time and didn't want to leave.



The whole family was still in town for Christmas so it made the event tons of fun. I got a good scrape on my arm and ripped out a huge chunk of hair while racing Tawna, but it was worth it.

1 comment:

J and M Lloyd, est. 2004 said...

Okay you guys are the party animals! Wow. Love all the photos. Tell your mom I missed her crafty stuff this year. I might have to come find you next Christmas...