Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Birthday Week

The week of August 16th- August 23rd is my family's birthday week. My birthday is on the 16th, my mom's on the 19th and my sister Melinda's on the 23rd. This year my family was all over the country so we postponed our party until this past Sunday. We got together and made homemade pizza and then had cake and ice cream.

Chloe has recently discovered how much she loves ice cream and it is one food that she will consistently ask for more. She can almost eat more than I can. She waits for it to melt and then she will pick up her bowl and drink the ice cream. It makes a mess, but it is pretty funny to watch.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Happy birthday Devon! Glad to see Chloe is in to the ice cream... my fave!!

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

Happy late birthday. I hope you had a great one. Chloe is adorable.