Friday, January 9, 2009

Annual Fowler Tubing Trip

Here are some pictures from our annual Fowler family tubing trip. We had so much fun and Chloe did much better this time...I think the lack of icy wind blasting her in the face helped. My favorite part of the day was when Aaron, Tawna and my Dad made a train going down the hill. They went over a bump and Tawna lost her tube, but since she was in the middle she just held on and kept on going down the hill without a tube. For some reason I don't have a picture of it, but it was classic!

4 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

Oooh fun! Kind of makes me wish I lived in the snow! :)

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Is that Kadence with Amber? I haven't seen a photo of her in forever!

Janelle Ehat said...

I can't get over how much Kadence looks like your dad! She's getting so big!

Paula said...

That looks like such a fun family day. Thanks for sharing the pictures, you two! What a cute sled for Chloe, I had no idea they sold such a thing! You guys look awesome. Miss you!